Tuesday 6 March 2018

My February 2018 In Pictures - Pink.


I love being out and about with my camera, and each month I take hundreds of pictures, attempting to capture the essence of the world around me. I then select the best 10 to post on my various social media sites. I also challenge myself to concentrate on one particular subject, to focus my eye and look at the world in finer detail. Again, at the end of the month, I pick the 10 best. Last month I chose Pink.

To see My February 2018 In Pictures - Pink, click on the link below:-

The picture at the top shows the first magnolia, at 10:04 on Friday 23rd February 2018, Palmerston Park, Southampton, Hampshire.

To read about Palmerston Park, Southampton, Hampshire, click on the link:-
https://www.southampton.gov.uk/people-places/parks-open-spaces/parks/central/palmerston.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment