Wednesday 13 February 2013

Love Film?


I love films and I love lists, charts and filing, and over the years I've managed to combine them into a passion and an art form, neatly side-stepping any nerdy connotations on the way and ending up with a comprehensive and good-looking film guide; several film guides, in fact.  At the touch of a button, I can find any film I've seen in the past six years - by title, by director, by cinematographer, by country, by year.... I could go on, but you get the picture!

The point is, I think it's time to share the love, so today I started a new tumblr blog to recommend some of the films I've enjoyed.  I'll post a favourite title once a week, once a day, once in a while, or whenever I'm inspired, and I'll be indulging my passions every step of the way.

Click on the link to take a look at my new film blog:-
http://susanvaleonfilm.tumblr.com/

Coincidentally, this is my 113th blog on 13.02.13!

1 comment: