Saturday 31 August 2013

Shoe Confessions.


I don't know why my new shoes are faux snakeskin.  I can't quite believe that I bought them, but as soon as I tried them on some alchemy occurred and I had to have them.  They were a perfect fit, physically and metaphorically.  I've had them for over a month now and must have worn them half a dozen times, which is unusual (see My New Shoes blog, link below).  I like the idea of them, I like the look of them, they're immensely comfortable and I love wearing them.  Somehow they make me happy.

The picture shows my new faux snakeskin shoes 'Travo', bought from my favourite shoe shop, Tracey Neuls, Marylebone Lane, London, and photographed in a Japanese-style rock garden setting on my balcony in Hythe, Hampshire at 10:48 on Friday 19th July 2013.

To visit the Tracey Neuls website, click on the link below:-

To read 'My New Shoes' blog, click on the link below:-

No comments:

Post a Comment