Sunday 29 December 2013

Boots & Shoes.


Attracted by the window display, and a pre-christmas 20% off, I bought myself a handsome pair of ankle boots from my favourite shoe shop, Tracey Neuls, Marylebone Lane, at the beginning of December. The shoes I really wanted were sold out in my size, so I tried on a variety of other styles, for good measure.  I'm not a fan of boots in general, but my head was turned by the cut of the ankle boot - black leather with an elegant all-weather sole and heel; they were comfortable and lovely and I couldn't resist.  A few days later, sneaking a peek at the Tracey Neuls website, I saw the shoes I wanted, back in stock and still 20% off, so I did the decent thing and bought them online.... the very last pair in my size!  They arrived a day later and fit like a glove.  They're beautiful, ruby red and I love them.

The picture at the top shows my new shoes, Lowtop Ruby.  The picture at the bottom shows my new boots, Fern Black.  Both photos by Susan Vale. Boots and shoes from Tracey Neuls, Marylebone Lane, London W1.

Click on the link below to visit the Tracey Neuls website.


No comments:

Post a Comment