Sunday 18 January 2015

Queen Victoria - Canary Islands Celebration 2014.


I loved it.  My Christmas Cruise - a Canary Islands Celebration aboard Queen Victoria, 12 nights, 17th to 29th December 2014, round trip from Southampton, calling at Madeira, Santa Cruz, La Palma, Lanzarote and La Coruña. (See my blog dated Wednesday 31st December 2014.)

I'm generally reluctant to travel anywhere, especially at Christmas when everyone is trying to get away, there's traffic chaos, weather warnings, crowded trains & airports, but Southampton is on my doorstep, I can see the ships from my house, so taking a cruise couldn't be easier - I just step aboard!

The picture shows MS Queen Victoria alongside at the Port of Southampton, Hampshire, at 16:09 on Monday 29th December 2014.

To see My Pictures Aboard MS Queen Victoria 2014, click on the link below:-

No comments:

Post a Comment