Saturday 17 December 2011

Blue Sky Thinking.

Despite the meteorological office weather warnings of gale force winds, sleet and temperatures below zero, it was actually a very nice week here in Hythe. It has been cold, but not freezing, it was very windy one night, it was very wet one morning, but mostly there have been big skies, sunny days and moonlit starry nights.

The point is, although I carried on as normal and went hither and thither, out and about, and had a very nice time, I can't seem to shake off an underlying sense of dread. Maybe it's the time of year (December is not my best month), maybe it's my frame of mind, or maybe I just need to stop listening to the weather reports!

In a lighter moment and out with my camera, I snapped this wonderful stand of trees (pictured above) in the Grove Gardens, Hythe, set against the clear blue sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment