Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year Revisited.

Well, yesterday the rain stopped for the exact amount of time it took for my morning run (30 minutes, give or take); a sombre, mild and very wet day, the south westerly driving the rain against my windows. Today, by contrast, is sunny, bright and cold; the wind is still in the south west, but blows very gently. Yesterday was a very good day, I enjoyed my morning run and then felt happy to be inside, safe and secure, looking out at the weather. Today is also a good day and I feel happy looking out at the clear blue sky, but expect that the prospect of feeling that crisp, cold air against my face will soon see me venturing outside again.

The picture shows Happy New Year from the Hythe Marina clock.

To see the final instalment in the Happy New Year pictures, click on the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment