Sunday 8 January 2012

An Ill Wind.

It's been a challenging week, I've been here and there, doing this and that, but I've been unable to settle and feel agitated and floundering. Maybe the high winds earlier in the week rattled me; we certainly had a long day of gale-force north westerlies, thundering down Southampton Water, ripping up the waves, buffeting the house and shaking the giant oaks in the Grove Gardens. The week has ended with sunshine, blue skies and an approaching full moon, the severe weather seems to have passed, so maybe my mood will improve and my equilibrium will soon be restored....

The picture shows the moon last night, almost full and looking wonderfully enigmatic.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful moon, such beautiful words to weave magic of spirit in the light of that moon.

    ReplyDelete