Sunday 11 March 2012

Muji.

I bought myself a Muji raincoat many months ago; it's basically a plastic mac, but because it's a Japanese design, it's actually rather elegant, folds into a smallish rectangle and fits nicely into a matching case with carrying handle. Mine is a handsome silver-grey and until the middle of last week, had remained unworn and almost forgotten; but on Wednesday the wind blew and the rain came down and I stepped out covered from head to foot in a brand new plastic coat! It rained and rained all morning and most of the afternoon and each time I ventured outside it rained some more. But I didn't mind at all. And I have to say, there was something very nice about walking in the rain knowing that I wouldn't get wet.

Click on the link to find out more about the Muji Freecut Raincoat:

The picture shows a woodland scene of daffodils in the village of Hythe, Hampshire, flowering beautifully after the much needed rainfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment